Slowly the Netball Community is coming back to the new normal with many restrictions still in place, although slowly easing and that green light is getting brighter.Many Associations and those Clubs within those Associations are navigating their way through the murky waters, following guidelines and ensuring Netball makes it way back into our lives.We are all be aware how difficult Netball is to bring back with huge numbers in small areas so understandable with all the concerns.
Reboot with Energy Netball is available to all Clubs.
How does it work?
1. Clubs can book Energy Netball to conduct Reboot Clinics
2. Age appropriate time slots, meaning 7-8 years together, 9-10 years etc, and following Netball Australia and Queensland’s guidelines on numbers and other requirements. Clubs will need their COVID 19 officer authorised and present
3.Cost is $10.00 per player for a one hour Reboot Clinic
4. Coaches are welcome to join in and practice Coaching at no cost
5. Clubs can organise Reboot Clinics one after the other. Eg if you train on a Wednesday night, Energy Netball can conduct these Clinics at your Club for the evening
6. Reboot Clinics available for all ages.
If you need to Reboot your players, then this would be perfect. All ages and abilities learning new skills, having fun and REBOOTING their Netball brain.
All skills will be conducted with appropriate social distancing rules and we will be following official guidelines.
If your Club is interested and would like to book our services, please contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheers Mel O’Brien